Monday, September 24, 2007

photo textures from Jesh de Rox

Jesh de Rox sells a texture package that allows you to change the way your photos look by applying textures to your photos in post-processing. His home page contains a flash slideshow of before/after shots that are pretty incredible. Some of the examples go from looking like a pretty typical wedding photo to looking like a painting that I could see myself hanging on my wall.

From his site:

"you are purchasing 35 high-res Texture image files used in Jesh de Rox's award winning experiential post processing style, as well as the license to use them for personal and commercial photographs and/or art pieces."
Really cool stuff. I'm not very proficient with Photoshop myself at this point, but it does mention that the texture set comes with a short instructional video to help get you started, although they suggest taking one of their workshops to get the full experience.

http://finearttextures.com/

No comments: