Monday, October 15, 2007

Getting married?

Then you might be looking for wedding photographers, right? It just so happens that I have a recommendation.

Nate & Jaclyn are a husband & wife team working out of San Diego that do some of the most impressive wedding photography I've seen to date. These people rock. It won't take you long to realize how strong their foto-fu is after spending 10-15 minutes browsing through some of the work they showcase on their blog. Really -- it's worth it. I have a lot of "How Do They Do That?" moments as I look through their stuff. It's pure photogasmic joy. They also have a couple of separate sites set up to showcase their wedding photography and portrait work. I enjoy their blog more though because it's a combination of their professional wedding work as well as their recreational & family photography. Some weeks ago I wrote a post about photoshop textures by Jesh De Rox -- I think they frequently use his textures in their photos for some pretty dramatic effects.

One of the reasons I enjoy their blog so much is because it's obvious that they love what they do. Their attitudes and their photos are dripping with enthusiasm, and I have a lot of respect for anyone who attacks their job with that kind of zeal. I would hire these guys in a second and fly them out for my wedding -- if only I had found them sooner.

Link: http://www.theblogisfound.com/
Link: http://www.theimageisfound.com/

They also have what they call "shootshops", which are basically workshops that they give to share some of their knowledge with the hoi polloi. I missed the last one that took place in San Francisco, but I plan to make it to the next one.

No comments: