Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Roger & Gem Wedding

My old friend Roger got married at the Hans Fahden winery in Napa, and I went to it fully prepared to take a ton of photos. I usually do this whenever I go to weddings, mostly for the benefit of the bride & groom so they can have some immediate gratification before getting their hands on the photos from the professionals. And, of course, I like to take photos. But this time around there were so many people with serious camera hardware at the wedding that I decided to relax and not go overboard. Nonetheless, I'm happy with how a few of them turned out.

Roger & Gem wedding
I happen to catch Gem looking right at me as Roger delivers a toast.
f/1.4, 1/50s, 50mm, ISO 160




Roger & Gem wedding
The girls looking sophisticated while eating Rock Candy.
f/2.8, 1/50s, 24mm, ISO 160




Roger & Gem wedding
Roger & Gem make their first appearance after the ceremony.
f/2.8, 1/125s, 17mm, ISO 200

No comments: